This is a national not-for-profit community that’s dedicated to empowering, connecting, training, inspiring, promoting, celebrating and supporting women in business.
Working with both new and established female business owners from any sector and background and from all over the UK, Enterprising Women offers a network of local business clubs as well as a range of other support, including training programmes, networking events and mentoring support.
The Enterprising Women community has been honoured as National Best Practice for supporting SMEs by both the UK government and by the European Commission and its founder, Bev Hurley C.B.E., holds the Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion and is a national Women’s Enterprise Ambassador.
Special offer for Outset Finance clients:
Because Enterprising Women is our sister organisation, they’ve made a special offer of 3-months complimentary membership to any Outset Finance clients that successfully apply for a Start Up Loan.
Normally valued at £95 + VAT per year, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusion in a trusted peer-to-peer support network at local, regional and national level
- The opportunity to work with experienced business mentors, hand-picked to match your needs
- Access to guides and resources for businesses at all stages
- PR and profile-raising opportunities through Enterprising Women’s social media channels
- Exposure as ‘Woman of the Week’ on the Enterprising Women website
- Discounted access to practical, high quality and effective training and conferences
- Business development through connections to new partners, collaborators, distributors and suppliers across the UK and internationally
- The opportunity to host or join one of our local business clubs for support, inspiration and exchange of ideas
Interested in applying for a Start Up Loan?
Register with Outset Finance to get started >>
Already got a Start Up Loan?
Contact our team to kick start your membership >>