AM I ELIGIBLE?
Provided you can answer ‘yes’ to the following, you are likely to be eligible to apply for a Start Up Loan with Outset Finance:
- You are 18 years or over
- You have not yet started trading, or have been trading for less than 36 months
- Your business is or will be based in the UK
- You are eligible to live and work in the UK
- You are not currently bankrupt
- You are not currently in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or Debt Management Plan
- You do not have a sizeable Default registered against you. Occasionally, we can consider applicants with active Defaults. Please discuss this with our team before applying
- You do not have a current County Court Judgement (CCJ)
- You have not already received a Start Up Loan through any other delivery partner of the Start Up Loans scheme
- You’re unable to secure finance from other sources (self declaration is OK)
- Your business type and loan purpose is eligible under the terms of the scheme (see below)
If you can answer yes to all of the above, register now and a member of our team will be in touch within 5 working days. They’ll discuss with you the kind of help and advice you need in order to get your business started, before you begin the application process.
If you have any further questions regarding the eligibility criteria for the Start Up Loans scheme, please take a look at our FAQs page as we have tried to answer most common queries there. Alternatively, please contact us for support.
If you’re still unsure, please visit the Start Up Loans Company website for more information.