AM I ELIGIBLE?
Provided you can answer ‘yes’ to the following, you are likely to be eligible to apply for a Start Up Loan with Outset Finance:
- You are 18 years or over
- You have not yet started trading, or have been trading for less than 24 months
- Your business is or will be based in the UK
- You are eligible to live and work in the UK
- You are not currently bankrupt (or if previously bankrupt, we can consider an application 2 years after the discharge date)
- You do not have any outstanding Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- You do not have a current County Court Judgement (CCJ)
- You have not already received a Start Up Loan through any other delivery partner of the Start Up Loans scheme
If you can answer yes to all of the above, register now and a member of our team will be in touch within 48 hours. They’ll discuss with you the kind of help and advice you need in order to get your business started, before you begin the application process.
If you have any further questions regarding the eligibility criteria for the Start Up Loans scheme, please take a look at our FAQs page as we have tried to answer most common queries there. Alternatively, please contact us for support.
Have you participated in the NEA scheme? The Start Up Loans Company has designated specific delivery partners to work with clients who are supported in any way by the NEA scheme (whether or not you have received an NEA loan). As a result, Outset Finance won’t be able to support you. Instead, you must contact your NEA mentoring organisation who will direct you to the appropriate partner to make a loan application.
If you’re unsure, please visit the Start Up Loans Company website for more information.