Get ready to start or grow your own business with a Start Up Loan from Outset Finance and apply for funding today!
WHAT ARE START UP LOANS?
- Start Up Loans, administered by the British Business Bank, is a government backed scheme, providing low-interest repayable loans and free business support.
- Apply for as little as £500. The average loan agreed is £8,000 and for the very strongest cases we can approve up to £25,000
- Borrow over 1-5 years
- A competitive fixed interest rate of 6% per annum (per year)
WHY OUTSET FINANCE?
- We’re an official national delivery partner of the Start Up Loans scheme, administered by the British Business Bank
- We have a proven track record supporting UK businesses
- We offer a range of support options to suit your needs
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- Applicants should be 18 years or older at the time of application
- Your business is or will be UK based
- You have been trading for 36 months or less
- You have not already received a Start Up Loan from another delivery partner
- Please note that a credit check will be carried out as part of your application
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
- Free access to our interactive start-up support tool, Outset Online
- Mentoring and business plan consultations
- Access to training, workshops and events (locations may vary)
Ben Gibbons – GreenBrick Ventures CIC
I am truly grateful to Outset Finance for the loan that they helped me to be successful in applying for[...]
Debra Reavill – Newquay Gymnastics
“We wanted to offer professional level gymnastics coaching to all children, regardless of their ability, so that they have the[...]
Eliza Hall – Dippy’s
Eliza Hall looked to her own love of vegan food for her business idea. Outset Finance helped her make it[...]
Jonathan Bailey – Natural Countryside Cereals
Outset Finance was able to assist Jonathan in sourcing funding to enable him to buy packaging for his products.[...]